Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Scottish Highlands - Day 11 - More snow.....

Rosie here, my turn to let you know what's been going on.....

When we woke up this morning it was snowing AGAIN!! The mountains have had quite a dusting. This weather is just mad:

"It's the bloody cricket season for arses sake!!" moaned TJ.

We went for our morning walk. It was freezing (and snowing), Jack said that it was so cold that he couldn't feel the tip of his tail. It didn't take long for us to 'produce' - we just wanted to go back to bed.

It snowed on and off for most of the morning so we stayed at the cottage. In the afternoon we went for a walk down by the secret lochs. Oscar came too. It was cold. TJ moaned the whole time:

"It's cold enough to freeze the bloody balls off a brass monkey!" he ranted. He then proceeded to bore everyone with what a brass monkey is (a stack of cannon balls on an old military ship, apparently) and what happens when they freeze (the balls on top of the stack fall off, apparently).

"Please shut up." asked SJ, politely.

We went for another walk by another loch. On the way back to the car, I realised I wasn't feeling too well.....

When we got back to the cottage I had the hiccoughs. SJ took me for a walk and I was icky dick.

Dont' tell the two-leggers but it was probably due to the dead frog I ate when I was off lead by one of the secret lochs.

I had some dinner and then got the hiccoughs again. TJ took me out for another walk.

I like to eat grass when I have the hiccoughs - it makes me feel better. I ate a lot.

"What are you, a bloody cow!" said TJ.

"I'll be milking you tomorrow!".

Very funny TJ.

When I got back I had some more dinner. No more frogs legs for me.

Rosie. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment